I decided to take part in BlogLoveTherapy's Blog Hop with a What's in My Makeup Bag blog post! This is my extremely condensed travel version that I usually just take to school with me. For longer trips, I overpack way too much (story of my life lol), so I wanted to keep this as short as I could. Hope you consider taking part in the Blog Hop as well, since I love these "What's in my _______?" postings. :D
1. First thing I carry around with me is a new shadow that I just got by theBalm. It's their Shady Lady shadow in Shameless Shana and I also throw one of the $1 ELF blending brushes in too. This shadow is a gorgeous bronze color that is great for everyday wear and the sturdy little case makes it perfect for throwing in my bag and not having to worry about the shadow getting ruined.
2. L'Oréal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black. My go-to drugstore mascara. Awesome thick lashes because of this stuff and I always keep a tube with me.
3. Mai Couture Lavender Blotting Sheets. Nothing too special about these ones, but I like keeping blotting papers around just in case.
4. C.O. Bigelow Lemon and Strawberry Tinted Lip Balm. This stuff is amazing. It smells so yummy and gives my lips a nice pinky tinge. I need to get some more or these and I think they have a couple other tint colors.
5. Nail file in muslin bag. Just a mini nail file that I got in my Birchbox a few months back. Never know when you might need it and I put it in a little baggy so it wouldn't scratch up any other products.
6. OCD Hand Sanitizer by Fortune Cookie Soap. I am obsessed with keeping my hands feeling clean and smelling good. Not only is this product named appropriately for me, the scent is called Justin's Hard Lemonade and smells EXACTLY like the alcoholic drink. So yummy!
7. Travel toothbrush. Every time I go for an orthodontist appointment, I take at least 4 of these. (I pay him enough, he can afford some plastic toothbrushes. haha) I have them everywhere since braces = food stuck in your teeth all the time. >__<
Well, that's about it. I like to think this is a pretty well rounded bag for everyday use. I hope you guys liked this post and I had so much fun doing this blog hop. What a great way to get your blog out there. I can't wait for the next one!
See you soon!